photo clousadventures-2_zps596f32bc.jpg

Thursday 28 August 2014

Chapter 2.a. Yoga Retreat & Sarmizegetusa

Day 1 & 2

The trip to Sarmizegetusa was long, but very nice. We left Bucharest around 2PM and reached the final destination (A pension in Orastioara de Jos) at around 9PM. Took us a lot, but we didn't hurry and we stopped in different places and of course we got lost a bit..... :) 
On Saturday morning we woke up with the sound of a tibetan bowl at 7AM. That was the best early rise ever, ah...that sound!!! We had a long yoga session, have discussed stuff and things and then me and 3 others went to visit Sarmizegetusa. 

When we got there, I couldn't believe my eyes.... That place is truly magical. It is sooo peaceful, like seriously I never felt what I felt there anywhere else. I can't describe in words. But peaceful it is very close to what I felt. The ground was shinning and glittering everywhere. Like seriously glittering with tiny sparkles, I thought I was hallucinating...but it was for real.

The thing I didn't like was that I wasn't allowed to sit anywhere on the grass around the temples, not even for 2min. Then we tried some yoga and we were told that "no other activities than visiting are allowed". Well, probably they have a reason. I can imagine they don't want people going for picnic or doing any "weird" kind of meditation or whatsoever they imagine.

Here are some pictures from the Yoga camp and Sarmizegetusa through my eyes:
























































































Much love,
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment